We’re always looking for new ways to give back. Check out a few of our upcoming projects:
- Tamarindo Church is located in Coasta Rica and is in need of a water tank and pump to store their water supply during the dry season. Continental Pools has donated the items and will be coordinating installation soon.
- Frederick County 4-H Camp has been a long time partner of Continental Pools’ and we’ve continued to support them over the years. They are an all volunteer organization made up of incredible people who share our same core values and believe in giving back. This year they have asked for assistance purchasing a shed so they can store all their pool chemicals outside of the filter room which had been corroding their pump. The installation is expected to take place in September 2019.
If you have any projects of your own you’d like to share, send us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also here to help you start your own initiative.
Following are the steps you need to take to get started:
- Create and submit a short proposal (1-2 paragraphs) of the initiative you want to start.
- We will review your proposal and, once accepted, we’ll schedule a meeting to further discuss the logistics of your plan.
- Create your Social Responsibility Council (SRC). This should include a President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasure. If you have a project through a service organization like Boy Scouts of America or Girl Scouts, continue to work with your advisor.
- Once you get started, we’d like you to share your progress. Submit all pictures and results so we can publish your accomplishments on our website and social media sites.
- Submit your proposal and all correspondence to email@example.com
We look forward to helping you make a difference!