We measure our success by how we positively impact people, society, and our planet and we strive to be an integral part of our community. By joining forces with our employees we harness the initiative of hundreds of people. Together we create positive change and help build a stronger future.
We have always believed that Continental Pools can and should give back to the communities we live and work within. We also believe many of our employees hold these same values and they have 100% of our support. Any employee (seasonal or year round) is encouraged to give back to their communities in a positive and meaningful way. We will support your initiative wholeheartedly.
Following are the steps you need to take to get started:
- Create and submit a short proposal (1-2 paragraphs) of the initiative you want to start.
- We will review your proposal and, once accepted, we’ll schedule a meeting to further discuss the logistics of your plan.
- Create your Social Responsibility Council (SRC). This should include a President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasure. If you have a project through a service organization like Boy Scouts of America or Girl Scouts, continue to work with your advisor.
- Once you get started, we’d like you to share your progress. Submit all pictures and results so we can publish your accomplishments on our website and social media sites.
- Submit your proposal and all correspondence to email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with our employees to make a difference!